This recipe is based off Christina’s zucchini pizza base. We used the base recipe as a guide and added out own toppings.
Note that I have given very broad ingredient measurements because it’s pretty hard to mess it up.
You will need:
- 3 or 4 zucchini’s, grated, moisture squeezed out
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- mozzarella, broken up
- tasty cheese, grated
- red onion
Here’s what we did:
- Turn the oven on to 180 degrees Celcius.
- After you have squeezed out the moisture from the zuccini place it in a bowl and add the eggs, salt and cheese.
- Once it’s well mixed, spread it evenly in a greased pan.
- Pop it in the oven for 20 minutes and let it brown up.
- Add the toppings to the top and bake for another 10 minutes. You may need longer if you have a thick layer of toppings.